We are a designer representative for Hooker Furniture, Bradington-Young and Sam Moore. For over 30 years we have offered an affordable and simple purchasing program to the furniture trade.
1) Only companies or persons related to the furniture trade may purchase and you must have a current resale certificate
2) Our pricing structure is a discount off of the suggested retail
3) All orders must be submitted to NW Furniture Resource. A 50% deposit is required before the order will be submitted to the factory. We accept checks and credit cards. The balance is due when order ships.
4) All orders will be shipped by manufacturer's preferred carrier unless alternative carrier is requested by the designer. All freight charges by alternative shipper will be billed directly to the designer.
5) All orders will ship as available unless requested to "ship complete". Freight cost is determined by the items on your purchase order.
6) No cancellations, changes or refunds on Hooker orders will be allowed once the order has been released for shipping. No cancellations, changes or refunds allowed on Sam Moore or Bradington Young orders once production has started.
7) All freight damage shipped by the factory preferred shipper must be reported to NW Furniture Resource within 5 days of receipt. Damage must be noted on the receiving documents and photos of the box, complete item and damaged area on item are also required. NW Furniture Resource will process the freight claim. If the furniture is not repairable, then a replacement will be ordered. If damage is caused by the alternative freight carrier, then the designer is responsible for filing a claim with them. There are no exceptions to this policy, please make your receiver aware of this requirement.
8) All furniture defect issues are managed through NW Furniture Resource based on the manufacturer's warranty guidelines. Parts and repairs are the first choice to resolve issue, if this cannot be done than a replacement will be sent.